When Adsense bans you it can seem like the end of the world, especially when you banked your online income on Google’s lucrative ad-revenue system.
However while the account holder (that’s you) is banned “forever”, the domain is not. What will have to happen to get ads running on that domain again is to prove to Google, to their satisfaction, that those domains are no longer owned by the banned person.
A method that I have coached some people to use successfully (which I only recommend if those sites were actually generating income, because this method costs money) is to do the following:
1) Incorporate a new company. Delaware is among the cheapest places to do this, and you need not live there to do it.
2) Write up a bill of sale between you and your new corporation for the domains and sites that you want to get ads running on again. Have someone other than you (with a different last name) sign the contract on behalf of your corporation. Any friend can do this.
3) Register a brand new domain and get hosting for it. Install WordPress, or your favorite blogging platform on it.
4) Write at least five posts (original material). Your writing does not need to be good or even professional. It just as to be unique.
5) Apply to Adsense with your new domain as the only one in your profile.
6) Wait for them (Adsense) to accept you (it can happen in an hour, or it can take up to three days).
7) Once they accept you, wait another week and contact them via email to let them know that you bought the profile of someone who had been banned and give them the full list of domains. Do not send the bill of sale unless they ask for it.
Wait another few days until they get back to you with the go ahead for those domains (this can take a week or so).
9) Replace the ad units on the domains with your new ad units under your corporation’s Adsense account.
10) Open a business account at a different bank than your personal account is with and wait for the Adsense checks to arrive.