- First and foremost, visit Ebay Motors
and choose an extremely high priced vehicle. The rarer and more custom
the better. It’s always good to go with vehicles in the 600k range for
- This will cause attention when you market it since people don’t see these too often.
- Next do a quick Google search for forums and websites where people discuss vehicles. You will want to look for the sites/forums with the most activity and discussions. This means you will have a better chance at people seeing any posts you make.
- Now start creating your posts! Post a topic with the title “This is INSANE! Check out the price of this Porsche!“
- Now that you are all set with the forum and you have the post started, lets finish it! In the post description, type in something like “OMG, I was just browsing ebay for parts and I stumbled upon this badass Mustang, I’d love to own one, but you won’t believe the price – <ebay link>”.
- After you have created about 10 posts or so in each forum you choose, by now you should be able to place a link or banner in the footer. Place a link/banner and start having discussions throughout the forum, which will have you drawing more attention to the link since its in your footer.
- Now just rinse and repeat on other related forums.
Well each time a visitor goes through the eBay link, eBay pays you a small given amount depending upon how good the traffic is (The % that spend money there).
Each related topic will get you at least 200 uniques, it’s not surprising to get 10k hits to eBay Partner Network with about 30 – 40 posts a week.
At 3 cents per click, you can easily make $300-$600 per week from eBay with just 4-5 hours worth of work per week!
VERY IMPORTANT: One thing I have to STRESS is that the link HAS to be value adding to be a successful money maker for you. You need the link to stay around, and you want people to bump it with comments. Now, there is NO reason to spam, as you can make thousands quickly with very few posts. You will definitely make less money if you spam, spamming this does not work! Tools to automate this should always have a custom message printed by a human that fits each forum’s genre. For instance, I have automated it, but I have a tool that let’s me change the message for each niche of forum, this is critical, it MUST BE VALUE ADDING, IF YOU INTEND TO SPAM ONLY YOU WILL MAKE NOTHING!
PS: Of course make sure the eBay rover link is cloaked, users won’t click on rover links!
Curious How to Redirect?
The reason you redirect the link is so that eBay doesn’t think your spamming their link all over the place.
- You will first need a website to redirect the link from. If you don’t have a site already, create a simple quick and easy one.
- In the header of the page that is being redirected, place the following code:
- <META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT=”0;URL=http://www.the-ebay-site.com”>
- Just replace the “http://www.the-ebay-site.com” with the site you want to redirect to and your done!